Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What a lovely day

What a lovely day!!
with news that came from both of my good friends. which is THEY GOT THE JOB!
I'm really happy for them since they are always in my top of the list,
totally happy for their new life! and hope Lord contin
ue to bless them through out their life.

and now, It's my turn to keep my self in quietness, doing what I want to do for them
and keep them in prayer.

I have a matter that I need to figure out as soon as possible,
I'm not afraid, but It's really important decision that need me to concentrate and take a risk, something that can scratch a history in my life.
whatever it's going to be, I want it to be God's will in my life. I don't want to be reckless and simply take a risk for nothing. I want to be something meaningful.

Pray for me,
:)


No comments: