Tuesday, March 29, 2011

stress- what am I doing?

"This assignment starts to freaking me out"

due date is coming, everything become so creepy and stranges. I even have an cranky syndrome like can't sleep, hearing some noises at night and woke up earlier than usual,

I knew It's not a good start, especially when the time I step up from house and met a lot of strange people with hopeless look gazing at me. OMG, really freaking out my day. I'm so nervous. I decided to call one of my friend and It's really relieve me a little, at the end he concludes my symptoms as a stress symptoms. Cheers!


My life is changing, I don't know why, and It always happen. as what my subject said previously, identity changes every time, and that's where I am now. I following my daily activity, at the same time it changes the way I interact with people. but seriously, I'm still the same person. I met one of my good friend last semester, he ask what I've been doing these days, and as what I told everyone, "I always at home and I don't hang out with everybody". and he said " That's really not you!",


and I starts to questioning my self "Is that what am I really doing?"


Okay let's take a look what I am really doing these days: I have afternoon class in Magill at Monday, and I always catch bus before 3, and finish around 6, reach city around 7, that is enough for ended the day with going home and watching TV at Tuesday, I have class 5-8 pm, and have a group meeting before or after, probably come to city west early for preparing choir songs, always come back late, usually around 10pm . Wednesday, don't ask me, that's the busiest day ever. I have continuing classes for tutorial-lecture-tutorial from 3-7 and I need to run for a choir meeting until 11 pm. Thursday and Friday might be my off day, I have no uni, and I use this day for my self, or most probably assignment, because we have a group assignment which we need to discus certain reading- since I'm not master in this, I need more preparation and usually I'm doing it in Thursday. at Friday afternoon, I go to church from 5 to 7 and most probably will chill out with Joko, and build each other spirituality. Saturday and Sunday: Every Saturday I have basketball with BIC friends that will take until 2pm.and there is always an events going on, like last week I went to retreat with SFC the whole weekend, this week will be a recollection for KKIA and next week there is Sheila on7 concert following by IndoFest on Sunday. am I really not doing anything?


Maybe I don't hang out so often because now I have community to serve,and I really need to manages time for my self as well. and I have a settle schedule that I need to follow, and commitment to be consider as well. I'm not just playing, but I also serving. Maybe that's the reason why I have this syndrome. I might have not hang out with my "last semester friend" as often as before, and never have time to attend any pub crawl or international student party that happened in weekend because there is always activity waiting every weekend. But the routine that I have right now, plus assignment which I don't really get how to do it,really make sense of my stress syndrome. I have a routinises now, not only hang out for fun.


So please Nadia, understand yourself that you are actually doing a lot of things than last semester. you do a good job okay, please be STRONG!

No comments: