Thursday, March 10, 2011

Changing image



Identity change,that is the topic of my iccs this week but it also something that i am facing right now

Sometimes when I try to remember what I was doing last semster, it's kind of hard work for me. push my limit, being the best charachter for everyone. How I am getting so many friends, trying to get to know everyone, become one of the influencial person,attending all the events and ask everybody to join, exploring australian culture with all the pub n club thingy, end up with hangover and mini dramas . huff, now I've kind of tired to repeat again.
when i flash back all that happenned,although I learned a lot of stuff, I think I get enough.

I've kind of tired to look for a new friend, asking the same question again and again, trying so hard go get to know them meanwhile the next day they are gone. tired for maintaining everybody to get in touch whereby they don't do anything to catch up, I had enough of listening to backstabbing dramas and those complicated problem that break us up into smaller group, untill we hardly seeing each other. I am totally had enough ofthis.

now it's time for me to maintain what I have.
more into deeper relationship, arrange my life, and do what I want to do
treasure those people who eligable and eliminate those who don't
coming into deeper meaning of friendship and maintaining all the true friend.
no more club,no more drinks. and don't negotiate with something that not good, say no straight.

that is how I changes my identity this semster,
I might not becoming the influencial person and,
I might lose what I gain last semesterbut there is no regret on it
because this the life that I wanted to be.

BONUS!
my highschool picture... handsome gila!!
prove that my identity change!

No comments: