Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something to share

Last Tuesday, at the night after I touched down in Adelaide I went to a SFC's meeting
they discuss something about prayer, what things that usually distract us from getting closer to God.

I'm thingking a lil harder for that,
I'm close to him and I contacting with Him everyday, but is there sometimes that I've got distracted?
Yes, MANY TIMES.

First, I've got distracted whenever I'm shopping, I always wanted to buy a lot of stuff to be able perform better. our performance is absolutely judge the way people think about us, that is why whenever I go shopping, I'm too concern about my self so that I am forgetting about God's charm that life in me, I forgot that appearance is not the important things to attract others, but the inner charm is more powerful to attract people.

Second, because I'm a girl I really concern about relationship. when I close with God, means I'm falling in love with him, but sometime I've got really distracted by one of his creation, which is man.
yeah, those guys are somehow make me confuse and shake my feeling so many times. even though I realize that they don't really matter to me, or affect my life, but still when I'am thinking of them too much, adore them too deep, I become far from God. because my attention has been divided by two. even though It's not perfectly cheated on him, but quite often it is distract my relationship with him.
and I hope I can still be a servant whatever the condition is.

anyway, I'm quite happy today because I met a bunch of people in rundle.
I met Cindy chow, andrea, adrian leong, Joko, bernice, steve,chris, Sin-ae, Ko Sumo, Jhonny, Cliff, Jerry, and Warren
really happy to see them around, knowing that I'm not alone, I feel like I'm back home.

:)
Gbless

No comments: