Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I think I'm in a war

"... Sbb kamu tahu, bahwa dlm persekutuan dgn Tuhan jerih payahmu tidak sia-sia." 1Kor. 15:58

aku nggak tau sedang dalam perjuangan apa, ato sedang dalam perang apa. but I really feel so hard and stressful, everytime I'm thinking about certain things.
maybe one of the reason is because what happened in the previous post, or maybe because of the other bunch of problem that I facing right now. or this might one of the war while I am following Him to self-denial and fasting.
but seriously, I'm not going to give up. I might need some rest like what I'm doing now- skip one of the activity- but it's not going to take longer, I won't quit, and I will going through this way as it was I chosen to be.


percaya bahwa dalam persekutuan dengan Tuhan, jerih payahku nggak akan sia sia.
:)


No comments: