Tuesday, August 10, 2010

short update begining of August

I went to Indopendence day, which is indonesia independence day,
I wanted to go there in the purpose of getting to know more indonesian, but end up with I'm alone all the way. there are a lot of food, but I'm enjoying alone :(
luckily I met Adrian on my way back.


the performances


the food, not really nice but a lot of variation


one traditional game call "balap karung"

and yeah, I went to Port Adelaide, went to the cruise to see the dolphin.
It was drizzling all the way, but the scenery still beautiful.
get to know friend from exchange society more.. and I'm happy :)













the bunch of guys from another side of world did something crazy, and make us tak a picture of it, so yeah..this is what they are doing


and this is pretty scary :)


It's pretty good trip :)

No comments: