Thursday, August 12, 2010

Emo time



people will never be forever in their best mood everyday, there will be one day when they feel down and lost..

Nah, I think it's my turn to feel that,

the feeling that comes once in a month. even recently, I seldom to experiences it.
sometimes we really need to enjoy this kind of situation, although it's kind of annoying.
will be a lot of different stuff comes up, from the way we think, our behavior, the feeling, and in the end will changes the way we respond other people..

for me, there is some changes that i experiences:
  1. think negative towards other people : I'm kind of person that see from positive side, but in this situation I tend to look at other people behavior in negative way. sometimes, in my normal mood, I can't really see the weaknesses of other person,then I assume that their life is perfect. but through this ,I can open my eyes that the world is never be perfect, no body's perfect.
  2. temperament: in the normal day, I can understand other people behavior, notice it and know how to handle it. but in this period, I tend to be ignorance, and I can be really explode if some behavior really disturbing me! even that I knew that it's their common behaviour.
  3. think too much: I'm person that learn to care about others. with asking them about their daily life, about what things that they like and they don't. mostly, with trying to remember every each person name and the event that we've gone through together. but in this point, I will be forcing my self to get feedback from them, to get reciprocation from them. assuming that I've been really nice to them and they suppose to do them same thing to me, which is really not necessary.
  4. mellow: I prefer to listening slow music, mellow music. beat music will be really annoy me. in this case, korean music will be the best accompanied for me. so far, J.ae album is the most successful song's that completely my emo day :)
  5. privacy: I need to have more time with my self. walking alone, lock room early, update facebook, blogging, relaxing.even just sit down in the silent while I enjoying the music that play in my ears. hopefully with some reflection the mood can switch
It's kind of difficult to get up from this situation, but mood has the period, the period is never stand for long time. I've just trying to figure out how to handle it, how I can hold it. If you can act normally in your moody day, and put a side all negative behavior.
that is how you can measure your maturity.

No comments: