Saturday, August 14, 2010

second pub crawl



It's a pretty good night.. although I feel the sequence of the pub need to revers,because the last pub was so boring.. :(
3 glasses of beer makes me high a bit, the effect was me being talkative and more friendly. I know It's not the right way to being "friendly" but at least I don't think to much to make a friend, and my English was totally awesome with less grammar mistake.
my mission this pub crawl is to play dare game, but it is not accomplish.
but I had a great night, great picture...
although the next day I feel incomplete and regretted
and lil bit of disappointed maybe, where as I haven't figure out why it is happened...

check this out, picture from that night:




exchange society shirt is cool


Me and fred :)


both of them were having a swedish conversation, where by I don't understand!! jhon ask me to turn on the subtitle


LOL! you face so funny jhon!

I'm still kind of party feeling, and I don't mind to have another pub crawl next week..or party next week with some liquor and beer??
hahaha..joke... :P

No comments: