Monday, August 9, 2010

meet adrian..

living with God is always interesting. because you will have a lot of surprise that you need to figure out with spontaneous response, and make your life interesting.

I went to the indopendence in the place that I've never been before. suburb, stop 3, goodwood
I successfully reach the place because of Map :)
tram come every 10 minutes and there is alot of door for us to accesses inside
when I went back, and enter the tram, I was shock because the figure of adrian sitting beside the tram's door. neat clothes, fresh and quite impressive XD
we surprise with each other existence in the tram. hahahaa, he is from stop 8, and the chance is too small to meet. but fate seems doesn't work the same way.



and yeah.. I have friend to go home since I couldn't get any friend in indopendence :)

No comments: