Tuesday, August 10, 2010

About faith..

yeah, I want to share about this since last week. story about my faith so far.
I've been in Adelaide for about 1 month, and how my faith doing with it ?

Since the first week of mass, I wanted to serve God with doing something, maybe like choir.
but I don't really find out more about it. I know He has another plan for me.
on the second week of mass, there is one guy that spoke in the front about starting a new community, if you are interested please come to them at the back.his name is Ken.I was like.. okay, I might asking further. but I didn't do anything, I just don't dare to ask him.
It was raining, and I'm sitting inside the church and waiting for it to stop. I'm sitting 5m beside "them". and when they look at me I was smiling to them, try to be friendly tho, but unfortunately John-Ken's friend- thought that I might want to talk to Ken. then, Ken came to me and ask " hai, do you want to talk to me?" I was like "noo..."
haha, but I don't actually say it :P
I'm responding him with asking was He the one who spoke at the front before, and what is it about. and yeah,I decided to give a try, I went to the orientation. and end up with I'm being one of the SFC's (Single For Christ) members now.

So far, it's pretty much inspire me in many ways, that is what I want to share through this blog. it A LOT of stuff that I don't really understand before, but I get the answer here.

Christianity is not only about your going to church, but more to how you carry it into the real life. is not about you can't go club, you can't go pub or you can't drink, but more to how you control your self while your doing it. in western country, Pub or club is a place for socializing, not only about people having fun or drunk, but find a new friend and connection. as long as you are not abusing your self, you are still in the right track. according to ivy (one of the SFC's members) abusing your self means, you don't force your self to do something that you know you couldn't afford it. you don't drink to much, when you know that you can't drink, so you can't be drunk. that is how you control your self.

If you are a Christian, doesn't mean you can't be angry, you can't be sad, you can't disappointed. Jesus Angry, Jesus mad, but He can control Him self and He forgive those who make him angry. that is how we suppose to do as a Christian.

Today, Rex talk was really inspire me, He talk about repentance and Faith, and It was encourage me to introspection my self about what I've done, and What I need to do to keep my Faith in God.
Rex said that " You are a lot of stronger than anyone, with the faith that you have"
and because I know I have my God that always be my side, He is Glorious redeemer, so what i am afraid of?

I'm trying to do whatever that I've learn here so that people around me can feel God's existence in my life, How He give me love everyday and do amazing things that I couldn't imagine. and I hope people will comfortable stay beside me, because I have God's love that is ready to share with them.

I want to stay in this community, seriously.. there is nothing called accidentally, everything happen with a purpose, and I'm here because God has plan for me, although all of them are Filipino, but they speak English that I can understand. and they look like Indonesian to me because of the skin color, so I feel like I'm home :)

No comments: