Monday, August 23, 2010

between friendship and relationship


For me, Friend is very important.. more like a family.

Maybe it's because they need my help more than my family do. I'm a nomaden person, travel everywhere seeking of the best education for my life, and because of that reason I always far from my family. that is when friend comes first. more like a family to me.

When I need lose one of them for some reason which most often happened is they need to get together with someone, neither girl or boy. the feeling of pain is more than broke up with your ex boyfriend! because at that point, everything will changes, it's not only their life, but it will affect our life tremendously.

I was battling with my self whether I need to give up with fate or insist with my principle.
I'm still stick with my faith that if you want to have a good friendship, there shouldn't be any relationship inside it, even I know that "nothing is zero", but as long as it doesn't come up obviously, our friendship will be fine.

You know, when somebody decided to have their relationship instead of their friendship, means that they decided their own way?
they will not have the same track with us, even we can still share the feeling together, but won't be as free as before, because there is bounded that you need to consider.

It's a fact! I experienced it so many times, and every time I face the same thing, the hard feeling comes up against it. for the first stage, we still be able to go together and we will cheer for them, but moreover they will seperate with us, and have their own time together- which is we have no choice to let them have it- at that point, we will loosing them slowly.
I never know how you can agree with this situation, unless you have the though that
" as long as my friend happy, we will happy for them"

Life as it is, the trial will keep crashing you until you can overcome it.

No comments: