Monday, May 30, 2011

Feels so gooooddddd

Hey, My hormone testosterone is increase,... feels so good
the impact is, I'm being so lazy, so cheeky, and ignorance.
what a natural behaviour of taurus! LOL
I'm wearing a total casual with new hoodie from cotton ON, using my sneaker, and sleepy face, going to uni, and doing everything what I want.
It's like a BRAND NEW DAY! Wohooooo
I'm single... I love GUYS, and I love GIRLS tooo... so whoever wants me come take me now before I changes to normal tomorrow!!!!!!
XD

Flash back into my old memories. all the old songs brought me down to deeper memories about all the shitty stuff, painfull, betrayal, but most of them already burried down in the grave yard- just a memories that become part of my life. but there is old love vibration that still alive through all the song which I choose to listen today, those butterflies still in my stomatch and my heartbeat still running even faster when listening to it. GOSH....

I want to living what I want to live! I'm 22, still YOUNG, not going to MARRIED yet! not going to ended my SINGLE soon! so pleaseeeee...entertain me...

gosh! enough.
I'm just bored actually. feels great when I flash back with all that stuff.
but I'm total girl now, and still can enjoy life.
but seriously people... can you please stop assuming that I HAVE BOYFRIEND?
I'M still SINGLE.
but I do have someone... I ALWAYS HAVE (if you knew mw, you know how creepy I am about the love ones)
Hahahahahahahhaha....

anyway, God YOU ARE ROCK!!!!!!
made my day



No comments: