Friday, April 22, 2011

time for wish~

As always..., I have something to wish for my birthday.
somehow, it's fun. but If it's not happened, be ready! ahhaah

This birthday, I have no particular stuff that I really want to get.but, I do need some stuff to make my life in Adelaide feel better. For me, I want to buy new hoodie : with a thick material, red colour and baseball look like. and I want new boots! for home (the fluffy one) and for hang out.
I need bed sheet! since I only have one for the entire year. Oh gosh...
I want to buy new neckles, I saw one in Rundle look like rosary, white and black colour. I plan to get both. and I need black glasses, I lost mine. and the last one is.... NEW JACKET! for winter. woohooo.

anyway, that's the stuff that I want to buy after this easter, to prepare winter.
but seriously, I'm really excited to my upcoming birthday, becauseee...
bu asanah will cook for me and all my friendss!! *thx ibuuuu, love you sooo much!
and the important thing is, I can bake my own birthday cake! ahahhahaahahahaahaha
anyway, I would love everybody that has invited the other day to come to my celebration, because you guys are awesome.
and honestly, I really want Dion to be here as well.. hahaha kind of imposibble! but as long as he remember my birthday will be enough for me.

anyway, why birthday is sooo important to everyone?
I really thanks for my presence in this world, I feel God is whom I want to praise and thanks for the chance that I can live in this world. awesome world and meet a great people like all my friends.
I just want to make it special to my self, because I love how's God created the way I am, I appreciate me being Nadia that has so many love to share with. and I hope He continues to use me in every occasion that He needs.

Lastly, I hope everything going fine, and still blessing spread to all the world, since my birthday is in "Hari RAya Kerahiman Ilahi"
Woohooo!!!!!

No comments: