Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Joko

This blog entry is dedicate to my beloved friend, Joko.


I'm not sure if you guys will have the same impression about him, but for me, since the first time I met him, I know he is one kind.. He is different.
before I continue this post, I don't want you to think that I had crush on him, or I have more intention on him. it's totally wrong.
at that time, I was just normal friend that tried to figure out his character
He is normal guy, with simple look and a bit old-style, not handsome, just decent.
But one thing that I amaze from him is, he has a lot of friends. yes, maybe he just someone that too exist in the community and pretend to know everyone.

Unfortunately, he is not.
He really knows everyone since he works with them before, and he is trying to be friendly. He tries to keep in touch with everyone without looking for their background, trying to catch up and attending every important occasion so all of them feel special. appreciation.
the result is.. everyone loves him!
included me!
I can't stop to admire him, the way he think so critically and considerate, without looking for rewards. he is a normal person with limitation, with a lot of reasons that somehow make him not be able to do more.

When I saw everything that he has done to his friend that came from Melbourne, I really amaze on his sacrifice.
He just met them once, but he is really giving all the best that he can do!
he is not staying in city, he need to take bus in the morning, accompany them to go higher places, went home late, and the next morning he came really early to arrange another trip for them, send them to airport, back again and accompany another friend down to the beach and send them to bus station.
He is doing it without complain, not even look tired!
I'm really amaze him, I just accompany them for a city trip and I was so tired, repeat the same thing, talking the same story, and walking in the same path. I was mumbling in my heart if I can just stay at home and do my assignment (reminder: i have 50% assignment due tomorrow, I just finish 60% of it! ).
but I'm thinking on how Joko want his friends happy, and enjoy Adelaide as much as we love Adelaide, I want to make them happy too and not regret to choose Adelaide as their destination, as place to escape from the crowd of Melbourne city. They are Joko's friend, and now they are my friend too :)

after all done, we really happy!
I'm really glad to be a good partner of him during these days, and really glad that we can help each other.

Dear Joko,
Knowing person like you is a honour to me,
you are one among thousand people in this world that that could inspired me so much!
I can see His love on You, I can see how His works in every thing that you do. you are a blessing to me. to others.
May God bless you always, you are one of my favourite friend!
you

No comments: