Friday, April 15, 2011

Show's : Dr.Oz - constipation

Recently, I have continuing to watch TV 1-2 hours per day. the reason why it's because I want to improve my English. another reason is: in fact that I have only afternoon class this semester, and I need to have lunch at home, it such a perfect time to spent with watching TV. what shows that I usually watch?

12pm : Ellen Show / Dr Phil


1pm : Oprah


2pm : Dr. Oz

Seriously, I'm not a Tv freak or having training as a "household mother" that always spent the rest of their day in front of TV. but I learn a lot of stuff from the shows. it's not only an entertainment that makes you laugh, but not seldom tears and loads of surprisings

What I'm going to share today is what I get from Dr.Oz ,



A handsome doctor who has heaps of information that really works on me! I didn't know how a doctor can be an entertainer. Well, good on him! makes a lot of money aye! :) . The information is really realistic, like what do you need to care about when winter comes, and I didn't know that showering too long is actually dehydrate our skin, because chlorine that contain in the water does it to our skin. and he suggest us to time our shower not more that 5 mins. heater too, it absorb our skin moist! no wonder my back always itchy every time I wake up in winter, because I always using electrical blanket.


So, one more thing is about constipation. I believe, this is anybody problem as well. When I was in Malaysia, I had been victim of this disease for so long. I have been never "pup" for 5 days, been taking pills, eat loads papaya and banana (that usually works) , drinking Yakult , and eat vegetable. everything I have done to make the rubbish inside my stomach go out. It took my mood away, ruins my day and seriously I can't do anything.


Today Dr.Oz talking about it, I was so happy to watch it and look at it carefully , after he explain and give an demostration about it, He came to the conclusion; the solution is magnesium. He said that most of the time what we eat is helium that consist in every calories from the food that we eat everyday. and we need magnesium to make it smooth. so I'm doing a research where we can find magnesium, so this is it the result from http://ods.od.nih.gov/ :



Green vegetables such as spinach are good sources of magnesium because the center of the chlorophyll molecule (which gives green vegetables their color) contains magnesium. Some legumes (beans and peas), nuts and seeds, and whole, unrefined grains are also good sources of magnesium. Refined grains are generally low in magnesium When white flour is refined and processed, the magnesium-rich germ and bran are removed. Bread made from whole grain wheat flour provides more magnesium than bread made from white refined flour. Tap water can be a source of magnesium, but the amount varies according to the water supply. Water that naturally contains more minerals is described as "hard". "Hard" water contains more magnesium than "soft" water.


maybe what I left was "water". water is really not my favourite, but it's really important. believes or not water cures everthing! So,very morning after you wake up try to drink as much as water you can. tap water is the best, afaraid of dirty is never mind, as long as it can makes your stomach react and buzz all the poisons, really can make a good day for you! . click the picture below to know more about it:


Nah, hopefully this can help you guys with the constipation, because It does give me new knowledge :)

No comments: