Friday, January 28, 2011

worries...

YES, saya mengalami kepanikan yang tidak beralasan.

I don't really know where to start but I think all happens because I am to sensitive.
I have no idea where the "breaking down" part was begin, but I think it's because a small problem that pile up and smash me right in my face. shoot.
and maybe is not the right excuses for it, I might be too worries about tomorrow, my last day in Adelaide, and I need to travel 7 hours away from Adelaide- my recent home- leaving all the people and my belonging, my room, my bobby,arnold, bethoven!
and the best thing is, after this holiday is over, I need to face the next subject assignment which will make me pretty stress, following by the changes of friendship that always happen every semester.
you know what? I'm kind of sick of it. and I am READY TO LOSE ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T WORTH TO MAINTAIN.

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”
-Tania

I believe If I need to lose someone that is for a reason, and If the person still with me, there is also a reason. just cross finger dechhhh....

I just scared that I will forget about something important that I need to bring back to msia.

even though I'm in pray, I couldn't concentrate. gosh... am I that worried?

No comments: