Sunday, January 30, 2011

appreciate my self

try to appreciate my self, understanding my weaknesses and bring up my positif part

I just realize that I left half of my self in Malaysia, I mean anything that I have seen in Malaysia seems helping me so much to searching what I want to be, spesifically is about fashion.
many years back, I have no idea how to be pretty and now I know how to persuade my self to be attractive and compelete with the clothes. and I never get enough to be what I want, somehow it tops because I need to think about the money that I need to spend and the social condition that makes me to carefull about the way I dress
not many choice that I found in Adelaide, and Malaysia seems like a heaven to me.

one thing that I realize when I shop is : high self focused. which means I think about my self more rather than others, one side is good, trying to match and appreciate, the other side say.. that is so flesh attitude.

however, I'm a girl. and I want to be as pretty as good looking as me. and yeah...
I'm in M'sia and I'm ready to do that

No comments: