Saturday, January 1, 2011

Toy's Story

My first movie that I watch in January 2010- last year was Orphan. about how the demon girl could kill his adopted family only for her own will.
This year is really a contradiction. I just finish watch Toy's Story 3, it's not too late to watch this right?
Most of people will think that it's sad story, I admitted- it is. and This movie actually drawn me to the real world, back to my childhood memories. which I used to have a loads of toys, sleep with them and love them so much. but as a grow up and move to other city even countries, I don't really remember how's their condition now. the one who survive will follow me wherever I go. and yeah That's Bobby.
They are packed, lost, donated, dumped or somewhere in warehouse- I totally couldn't imagine.
and If they can really speak like buddy and friends, absolutely they will angry with me right now. I don't even give them away to the right person like what Andy did. Somehow, It's left me a little guilty inside, but really to late to rearrange it back, since I have no time to go home.

One thing that still left it's the memory that their drew in my mind that grow with me become one of my character. eventhough I'm 21 years old, I still loves sof toys, and they will still around untill I getting old.
For me, their my friend, My bed friend, and sometimes I still talk to them when there is nobody to talk to.
Es specially: Bobby. I love Him so much.
and I remember one scene in the Toy's story that similar with my case; Daisy replace Reloxo- her beloved doll, to other dolls that similar with him.
I still remember that last year, there is still exist dolls like bobby, and my cousin offer me to have him as in Bobby is no longer wash able- he is too frigile to go laundry anymore.
but, this is my principal : Bobby might be replaceable, but my love that I plant into him is to precious, irreplaceable.

and because I want to be responsible of any dolls that I have now, I'm no longer buy my own dolls,unless it;s bugs bunny, and all the soft dolls that I have recently it's for remind me of someone that gave those dolls to me. :)

No comments: