Friday, January 14, 2011

Something that you might not be able to resist.

"Friendship changing every semester, friends come and go, but the one who stay is you real friend.."

I have a feeling, strong feeling..
I scared of I will losing someone,
but usually when I have this feeling, I'm going to lose him really soon.

but I've kind of not ready for this one.

I knoe, I never ready to lose any friends.

Oh gosh, we might probably fight once, but that was because I want to show him that what he did was upset me.and show him my real character,
for me, to be able know him more and continue our friendship if it is possible. usually this is work when there is an understanding and willing to accept the way I am.
we do a reconciliation, and I felt great at that time. we made another promise to take a good care of each other.
but after awhile I feel pessimist if we be able to walk together.

Simple Truth: If you don't correct people when they upset you, they will never learn how to treat you with respect. -Alena Cruz

If I can wish Lord, I still want him to be one of my close friend..
but I do believe that God always try His best to choose the best friend for me, it's kind of pain somehow, but so far, I really get the best among others, and I do belive He will do it to this case as well. Friendship is never gonna happen if there is no effort from both side.


still in my purse ..

No comments: