Friday, December 31, 2010

RESOLUTION 2011

Ok now, I got flambing spirit to write about my resolution for 2011
because It's somehow, something that I haven't accomplish in my resolution 2010.
here we go:

1. I want to get back my DSLR
* I can't life without it, I swear!!
2. I want to LOOSE WEIGHT till 62-60 kg! ( before I step 22 years old!!!)
3. I want to get a loads of friend again!!, go to pubcrawl, mingle and not being lonely.
4. I want to travel to: tazmania, sydney and perth, and one traveling with Steve ( I hope everything don't change much)
5. I want to serve God in real way : for any concrete things that he wants me to do.

Somehow that I need to be answer in 2011
  • Will I continue my Education in Australia? for another year? or where?
  • Am I ready to start the serious relationship? (since it will step 2 years my celibacy in October 2010)
Yet, when I look back in my resolution for 2010, this year, I get more excited and optimistic. I realize that me changes every year, with new thought and behavior. and I believe this is a good things because I know God will always guide me, although all the question about life still stick in my mind, but I don't really care about it because God will answer it in the flow.


No comments: