Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmast wish lists



" What Do you want for Christmas?"
that is what I always ask to every kids who comes to SantaLand, place where I'm working now.
Initially, Christmast always indention with gift, surprise or family gathering. All good things happen in Christmas, Family become so alive, and there is no more fight!
That is why a lot of miracle happen on Christmas

but, When the question they throw back to me, I have nothing in my mind.
So, What I want for Christmas?

Stuff that I really wants now is new DSLR camera and Guitar. but seems I have limited resources to make it come true.
Basically, I want to get a lot of money! I want to work so I can cover my expenses on January. I really have no more left in my bank account, besides I need to get Christmas shopping for my friend, have to! I want to share the happiness of Christmas with all people around me. I'm worried that It won't be enough.
but, after december, I will jobless ended with spending money everyday in January, huf~ I don't want to waste, but I really have no plan the whole january, Holiday! Why don't I go for traveling?? I need money for it. If let's say I end up need to have support from mom's money, I really really want to go perth.. on january :)

If God really have a big plan for me, I don't think I need to worry about anything.
All I want in Christmas is Chance for me to maximize the time that I have in australia with networking, traveling and doing something good.

No comments: