Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Hey! It's Christmas...



tiap Christmas pasti ada pengalaman yang berbada, and this year is the first time in my life I didn't spent my christmas with my family.
I feels so different and somehow, I feel lonely. eventhough I went to so many Christmast gatherin, I can't find the emptyness that I feel in my heart. yeah, this is where I realize how important family is.
But, the thing that makes me feel so Christmast is because of the carol that sung everywhere and loads of food that I get from the christmas celebration. such a bless!
I have friends gathering in other place, church in Christmas eve with close friend and exchange present like what I did when I was kids, all the Christmas decoration and picture after mass. It's still a Christmas that I go through in my own way.
Moreover, I've kind of proud that Hendry and Joko still beside me, and we have same Santa Hat that we using during the Midnight mass. I really2 treasure this moment.

I miss all the time that I had in Indonesia during Christmas
Tukar kado di rumah tante Lisye di batu, ketemu sama orang2 baru yang hangat dan ramah.
lalu tahun kemaren, nostalgia misa di Blitar dengan temen2 SD yang nggak banyak berbeda, dengan gaya dan kepribadian masing-masing. mengulang semua rekaman masa kecil yang tampakanya tak banyak perubahan.
Tahun ini aku di Adelaide, Australia. nggak di Indonesia lagi.
dan setelah aku melangkahkan kakiku keluar dari gereja, aku nggak tahu akan kemana.
ada dimana tahun depan?
Apakah aku masih dibelahan bumi yang sama? atau di tempat yang berbeda?
yang jelas, Christmas yang sesuangguhnya itu ada di hati, dan Tuhan akan memberikan sesuatu yang ostemewa bagi pengikutnya, dimananapun dia berada.

I want to share some of the Christmas song that I have always listen every year

Elementary
Love's In Our Hearts On Christmas Day



Junior
WE ARE THE REASON



Highschool
HOLY NIGHT

No comments: