Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I miss

As usual, maybe this is emo time. Let's looking back the past..

I've been to Brisbane, Gold coast, and all the memories that pattern in my heart can't beat anything. I miss most of the time that we've spent together. I miss the people that I hang out with during that time, I miss the cold weather, drizzle everyday and raining most of the time. I miss wake up in the morning under dark cloud and hoping that today will be a great day, I miss dion asking me to bath! haha. I miss running because we need to que in every ride in gold coast, I miss speaking javanese with them , I miss we pray together before sleep, I miss it now.

Moreover, looking back further down, 6 months ago, back in Malaysia..
I miss the humilite weather that appears in my room, I miss alice,vinny and chin that most of the time greet me in the morning. I miss we hang out till late with chin's car, I miss going to sunway, dress up, and doing crazy stuff there, I miss shopping together and trying all the clothes, by time we ready we show off and giving opinion to one another which one is nice, I miss Gloria jeans, and starbucks! place when we are get bored of assigment!, I miss mamak! I miss the swiming pool, place for me to release my burden.I miss skyiping with edo and doing crazy stuff there. I miss crying in Alice shoulder! I miss telling them how I Love them! I miss the comfort, friendlyness and safety. and I miss the argue, fight and all the problem that appears. I really want to going back to you!!!

really, eventhough I have a lot of friends now,
I don't feel any of them are my close friend. it's really really difficult to find one. it's really really difficult to get one close friend.

No comments: