Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm gonna tell you ......

OKE..start!

I'm gonna tell you that I have 3000++ words of assignment,
will due less then 24 hours.

I'm gonna tell you that now I'm stuck on 1.5 k words
and it's still rough draft with unorganized research structure

I'm gonna tell you that I don't even understand deeply on my question
changing my mind in every start, I don't know how to answer it properly

I'm gonna tell you THIS IS 9 UNITS SUBJECT
the difficulty can make you want to jump to hell

I'm gonna tell you I'm stuck!
but I still can laugh unconsciously on facebook

I'm gonna tell you that I need someone to help me think logically
usually Alice will do it for me

I'm gonna tell you usually I wrote blog to clear my mind
and believe after doing this I can have more inspiration

I'm gonna tell you that I plan not to sleep tonight
make my self awake with any possibility to make this assgment right

I'm gonna tell you I'm woldn't give up!
even only to get a P1!

I'm gonna tell you that I'm not sure that I can get p1
maybe p2, as long as it's not failed

I'm gonna tell you that I CAN DO THIS!
with Jesus Christ everything is possible

Amien.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you get stuck it doesnt mean you have no idea...but the idea is "pending" ;)
well done Nad...you've given your best shot...hand in the rest to God alrite...remember I told you..you will fail until you stop trying..