Wednesday, April 14, 2010

today's Fact

I dunno why suddenly this afternoon, God touch my heart
began with one sentence of worship song that I simply sang, I cried out loud.. none can control it.
I just feel very happy, and the same time I feel sad
Happy because I satisfy with all that I have
I have family that support me
I have a lot of friends that loves me, understand me, even accept me as what I am
all dream team members, all my classmates, my high school friends, my childhood friends...
especially people that fight with me in this almost 3 years in Malaysia, without them I couldn't survive
and....,
I'm Sad because not more than 3 months, I will separate with them..
I will n0t be able to sit in the class together, yam cha with them, and get along in the weekend
I couldn't see them in years time... we might never seen each other again...
and We might grow become different personality.
In the end.. I just need to be ready will all the consequences.
I need to be ready for another step in my life,
and you know... How hard I tried not to look back!
I know as the time goes by, we will used to it...
I will miss you guys... now. and. Everywhere I go

Love♥♥,

Nad~

1 comment:

Vinz Gonza said...

=) jauh di mata... dekat di hati.. Dont be sad plis!!!