Monday, April 12, 2010

11 April 2010

Hai... baru pulang jalan2 ama edo, lolyta and marvin
and seriously, this short outing really relieved me!! (will upload the picture once I get it from my friend)
I've been mingle with assignment like forever since last week,and I really need some refreshing! sometimes it's just not the right time for me and my team mate to go out, karena kita sama2 tau kalo tugas masih numpuk dan kayak ga ada waktu buat jalan2, but I really need some air.
we can just arrange our time management, ada saatnya kita belajar, ada saatnya keluar, nggak cuman di rumah mulu and kerja assgment padahal ujung2nya juga cuman main FB soalnya can't get enough inspiration. maybe it's ok for them.. but I just can't stand it. so I decide to escape forawhile :)

I think nowdays the composition it's just unbalance.
I'm getting bored in the house, the atmosphere just not right,sometimes when they go out, I just miss it because of uncertain reason. aku nggak tau kenapa orang rumah jadi kurang welcome juga, ga ada senyum, ga ada care ,maybe mereka juga lagi bingung ama assgmnt masing2 ato lagi ada masalah, but anyway it's just make me out of the group. I hope we are not lost.

back to the topic, dengan tidak mengurangi kebahagiaan hari ini...
edo ternyata udah bilang ke lolyta kalo aku bakal pindah ke adey ~ yeee dasar ember lu booww.. hahaha, but nggak papa it's just the matter of time, cepet ato lamabt juga bakal tau. :)
and that is one funniest part while we are hang out, jadi awalnya aku ama edo mau ke toilet, so I told him not to enter the wrong toilet but end up with I ENTER THE WRONG TOILET! gosh.. sampe tu cleaning service bilang " nono, wrong" and the best part is, pas aku keluar, edo yg tdnya masih nemuin temennya, tiba2 diya nongol and he saw me come out from male toilet followed by cleaningservice! it's a big LOL man!! and edo ketawanya sampe mulut tuh nga nga lebar banget, gila malu mennn...kemakan omongan sendiri, If edo didn't came that fast, I wouldn't met him tho.. haha.
and kita pulang dengan selamat - edo nggak snewen kayak kapan hari..nice one! :)

setelah aku outing, tiba2 segerombolan temen indo dateng! si Fb,eli,vivi,lala, aldi, deril, rendy, aron, and shella dateng ke rumah just for taking the chewy junior. LOL suddenly my house become full of crazy indonesian people, hahah... but I just love it, I mean udah lama banget ga gila kayak gini... meski temen nggak harus semua orang local, temen2 lama yg ternyata masih care juga buat kita happy lho.
God really give His best everyday to me, esspecially today. I went to church alone, and I wanted to sit with edo, but I can't find him, so I just sit at the random chair, hope that I can find my other friend, and yeah...ternyata echa, kartika and santy di depanku!, coincidently I met them. and we sit together... I'm not alone ^^

OMG today just perfect day for me. Terimkasih Tuhan buat mengakhiri semuanya dengan luarr biasaa...mungkin ini udah lebih dari cukup untuk refresh my mind before I'll fight with assignment this week. I love you God.. I love being Nadia.. I love this happiness, and I love life like this!
will never leave You God..coz I'm Yours...

No comments: