Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MISS YOU TEAM~

refresh back all the memories that suddenly appears in my mind
I never though that I will stand here now.
without you guys, I dunno where I gonna be
every laugh that we share, every memories that we string up, It's part of whatever I've reach now.

It just 6 months ago.. but I miss that time so much!

without you guys, I feel empty...
although everything is not the same now; without elaine, ashlyne, and joon
but really, I'm happy to have you guys,
I'm happy that I've meet person like you, and join this dreamers group.
no matter what, wherever i go.. I'll miss you guys s0 much



first official meeting of dream team (before intern)


our fav activity = playing cards


Our Vacation :)



Jane was defend elaine from nelson (love this expression!)


This so hai ah beng making noise! XD


Dance housewarming party

Some birthday Celebration!


Issac "artist mask"


"throw her away~"


"a lot of kisses"


" cry of happiness"


we Celebrate ALL TOGETHER!!!!


Never forget you in my life~.......

No comments: