Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For Him and Her

i really feel bless these days,
friendship make me alive! give me brighter smile and grateful power
with so much happiness fully my day
give more energy to bless the others

My friends need me now,
sometimes it's very difficult if you need to face the option,
but in this case, I don't think It's necessary for me to choose,
coz I have both of you
I see both of you equal
I love both of you just the same.
you are my best friend!
you make my day, you fill my life with your love,
just the same that I want to do, in return.
I just want you to receive it. my love, pure from the bottom of my heart
I have no other intention, only for your goodness.
anything that the best for you, in any condition that you faced

God give me more knowledge and wisdom
so I can handle everything that will happen.
I hope that I can be bless for people around me
starting.. from my friends

*all the best for edo and vinny :)

No comments: