Wednesday, April 28, 2010

shop n' SHOP

Yang ingin dibeli setelah ini..



jacket "pull n bear" mirip ama pun ya Febri (can't find the similiar pict)
brown colour price 260RM, L size :)
It's kind of expesive but it's really nice on me.



This high top Macbac that stick on my mind! meski edo bilang jelek ato alay yang penting saya masih kepikiran! bisa didapetin si Extrem shop di mana mana ada.. haha
price 310RM , size 39/40 , colour.. humm I will think of gold or silver XD
and there is some shoes that I want to buy as well like this:

modelnya hampir kayak gini, tapi lebih asik lagi bentuknya..kayak summer2 gimana gitu..I think there is a name for this style but I'm not sure (canvas shoes bukan?),, hahaha



Black watch.. belum tau mau merk apa.. pokoknya pengen yg styLo and easy to macth
satu langsung mahal aja..
budget 200-300 RM

terus aku juga mau beli LOMO!
masyallah, I've told my self since last two months but I haven't buy it till now!
from the right is LOMO ROBOT, JELLY, and DIANA MINI
okay, It might be not really up-to-date, but I have natural-genuine interest of camera.
HaHaHa

yah... BAKAL BOKEK HABIS INI,
tapi selain 3 barang diatas... saya nggak mau beli apa2 dulu.. kecuali kaos corak unik :)
I love simple style ♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥

No comments: