Saturday, April 17, 2010

cannot stand..

WHAT THE F**K is WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!
Now I feel invisible although I'm around. yes, I'm not worth enough isn't it.
although the time is racing, you guys never realise that our time it's just wasted!
and I'm realise that every second of my day in Malaysia is just gone!
chilling without you guys, always tell last minutes, do some plan also cannot make it.
if you realise how many time I didn't go lunch with you, how many times I left out..
I'm not doing it purposely okay!
just waste lah~ , I dun care... I want to take my own time.
even in my birthday also most of you will not around right? fiuh~ no need to celebrate lah, I dun expect anything. NO WISHLIST okay!
I'm DONE with this!
bitterness

*I take my own way~ no matter what I still go.

edited:

after thinking for awhile and remove all negative thoughts
okay..maybe God just gave me more space for my other friend..
and some transition between us, maybe?
understandable ~

No comments: