Thursday, April 1, 2010

confession

this is my confession...
since I'm living in Malaysia for 3 years, I dunno why I still cannot improve my English properly. still very difficult to manage
even when I talk to my local friend, my English still very bad. I admit it. and it's trouble me.
now, when come to talk about those law and agreement, I cannot settle it properly. I was trying to overcome it, I tried to fight with my fear and compile the bravery to doing it. but my emotion talk before everything come out from my mouth.
Yes, this I am.
Even in Indonesia, I can't communicate properly! I can't use proper word to express something,
summore it's in English! really hard to recall..

am I really that dumb? gosh...

Really, I'm just sick of doing the wrong things
because of missunderstanding, end up only make a mess.
even when my m0m pay for my education, I still need people to be my middle man to solve this problem.

But really, I still have desire to learn. I really put effort into it
I writing blog in English, I speak to the most of my local friend in English, make friend with them.
I want to study in Australia that even very strike about the grammar (even I need to leave all my friend here)
I want to take a risk, in a way to learn English.

I'm not smart. I dun ever get the rank in class.
but I'm not stupid!
I couldn't enter Social when I was in High school It doesn't mean I can't!
I enter Bahasa is because I really want to master on it.
but why now communication still be issue for me??!!

I just feel useless.....
;'(


No comments: