Thursday, April 12, 2012

when I need a help, God give me a friend

When I stuck into my mind, I'm asking God who I can speaks to? I gone through my contact and nobody seems suitable, so I tried one name who might be the right person to talk, and he said:

"Listen : it's not bad when you want to utilized what God's given to you, ..But one day, you'll realize that you worry about your body too much.
accept what's given unto you, Not wasting time to worry this and that. Its about choice nad, This is who you are, people may scorn, but you can do nothing about it. Well, yeah, you can change this and that.. But when the worries replaced the greatfullness, we have to be wary"

he continued ; " You want to know what I see?
What I see in you beyond your temporary chrysalis, is a gem.. A gem hardly mathced by pink diamonds on Angelina Joli's fingers..
How were seen are the combination between soul and body.. How we look is who we aew.. After the ressurection, we will return to our true self, true soul and body union... This we in our prime state..
Beautifull both physically and spiritually..
So, chase for eternal, not for the temporal.. Lord sees you as a beauty even the world sees otherwise..
When His glory comes yo us in the end, we aren't even troubled about how we look like,
Be smart nadia, likehow you used to be ;) , Your worries are stupid, you aren't..

You worried about this soale kamu punya dion sekarang, it's normal reaction, But it doesn't mean you have to changes the way you are... If he can't see you deeper than your friend, maybe he's just a friend"

"Tetapi kenakanlah Tuhan Yesus Kristus sebagai perlengkapan senjata terang dan janganlah merawat tubuhmu untuk memuaskan keinginannya." Roma 13:14 

Thank's Lord.. i met another TRUE friend <3

No comments: