Sunday, August 28, 2011

Me and my relationship.

everytime he said "sayang" to me, my hearth stop beating for awhile.
I can't believe that he is real, I'm not alone walking in the road.
and now, he brave enough to put it in facebook..


I have no idea when we start this relationship, whether it's just happen recently or it's begin when he confessed to me,Even now, I'm not sure whether I'm ready for it.
what I know is, I walk with my faith, and let God do the rest.
I let God to heal all the pain from the past relationship, I let God to guide me to His path, I let God to throw the feeling of guilty inside my heart, worried about relationship, and make me ready for the new one, the person who He prepared for me...
from the beginning, I was unsure whether he is from Him, or just my feeling dragged from my loneliness and wanted someone to loved. but what my parents always tell me, someone who came from God will always bring you close to Him,and that is how I identify whether Dion is from Him or not.. because when the time goes by, I just feel this is the right way that I am going through, and he is exactly what my parents said, bring me close to Him. I feel complete.

and day by day, we become closer and it's just happened.
for everyone out there who have question "why she didn't tell me?" or "what a friend never update me" I'm so sorry because I don't even have the answer for that question, certainly now I'm not alone, In relationship with someone, and I just want to walk slowly but sure, don't wait something come up in facebook, because it might take an ages to show up. :)

Honestly this is what I am waiting for, and from 2 years that I promised God to commit in His presence, now he wants me end it early ,maybe because I have pass the tests and be ready for next step. Relationship is another trial for me, is not easy, it require me more energy and heart breaking,excatly will hurts more. both of us is not ready for this but God make us ready - Quote from Dion.

There were nothing called physical appearance attraction, browsing for a great partner, or criticize whether we suits to each other. we just let everything flow, and more to accept each other the way we are. sometimes, I feels not good enough for him because of my physical appearance, my fat tummy and pimples that always make me uncomfortable, but he always remain me what I am afraid of it's not important for him, what important is my heart. that is what I do to him, I love him the way he is, no bodies perfect what we can do is built each other to maximize what we have for the good.

While I'm still questioning my self how this relationship going to be since I couldn't see our path merge together, I pray everything that happen in this relationship is only His will. I believe we can learn many things together, grow in love, and learn to forgive and sacrifice. be dare to commit to each other and walk with faith , God will make the way for us.

Always put God in the first priority, and between your relationship..
and don't lose your faith in Him.


No comments: