Friday, November 19, 2010

love need sacrifice, sacrifice means alot

Hey, finally.. I can have another baking cookies session
I do this for supporting all my friend that has exam. since I have nothing to do else then working, I planned to bake cookies to support them while they are studying.
I took the whole day to finish the bake
I spent a lot for the ingredients, and I burn my hand twice.. small one
but it's pain full when touch the water. doesn't matter
the cookies is not a normal cookies, the ingredients normal indeed, but something that make it special is the additional heaps of love from me :)
so, after everything done, my job is to deliver the cookies love to everybody.

and this is one of my story about delivering the cookies.

8pm, my friend waiting for me in rundlle to watch Harry potter premier,
but before that I need to deliver one box of cookie to Hendry, that apparently need to go Perth in evening. He is on the way from his house to currie street, and I decided to meet him in currie street bus stop.
but, when I was walking and haven't reach the bus stop, he said that he already inside the bus
I was in hurry,nervouse, but I don't care for the consequences I need to deliver this cookies to him.
so, I'm decided to waiting in the next stop of the bus, ask him to come out for a bit to deliver the cookies.
It's kind of impossible and the bus driver might angry with me, but I don't care, I don't want to give up to deliver this cookies.

when the bus coming, I wave my hand and it's stop, but he didn't came out. so I decided to go in and put the bus ticket and deliver the cookies to him. He was a bit feeling bad because he couldn't go out and I need to go in, but I'm so glad because I can deliver the cookies to him.
I came out from the bus in the next station, which is further down the city.
840pm, and my friend waiting for me, i need to walk all the way because the bus brought me quite far.

but, I was crying on my way ... because I just realize that to give some love need a lot of sacrifice, but it's hurt when there is no feedback from the other person. I mean I kind of disappointed when he didn't want to go out, and I need to go in first, to prove my sincerity to him.
but really I learn a lot today. I thought that I didn't really doing sacrifice with baked cookies for my friend, but actually I do a lot. just that I'm doing it with happily, so I don't mind.
really appreciate the gift from God, this love for others... :)

*add info: joko were there hiding in the back of the bus. Idk why they did that, maybe crisis trust

No comments: