Friday, November 12, 2010

after love

I remember yesterday I was so down, looking for a comfort, secure and love.
I'm not sure whether those needs were fulfill, but the next day I have the most number of friends writing on my wall randomly,15 friends! and some of them really touch my heart.

I'm single now, even it's just 2 weeks relationship and we don't have to do 'things' much, somehow I hope it's longer than that.
It's just right for me to do this since I wanted freedom so much. I have no burden of being friends with him, but I have a lots of things to consider if he is my boyfriend. yea, it's just me.. I might a really good,true,best friend but I'm consider my self as complicated girlfriend. I'm thinking too much.

He is sick, I think it's flu~, for me it's consider bad because yesterday he can't really talk to me (I though he was angry) so after become a friend, I decided to cook him porridge. I like to take care of people, and I don't mind doing this for him.



I was walking from China town,to his place, which is 20 minutes walk, in 26 degrees weather,( even I used to hot weather but this is consider first time after 3 months winter) I don't mind tho, as long as I can deliver the love for him, and make him feel better. and honestly, I don't need anything in return, as long as he feeling better, and thinking that there is someone who care with him (ussually that is what people need when their sick) and the result is he appreciated it. the reaction was came abit late in my Fb wall, I hope it's really true for him.. because if it's consider joke again, I really won't trust him anymore. :)



I understand every people need procrastination, need a feedback from whatever that they have done, need appreciation. maybe yesterday I've just to worried, and thingking about it too much while everyone didn't ready to show it to me.
I know I'm loved, but I like to think that I loved them more, because I really have a plenty of love to share with my friends. why friends? it's easier rather than boyfriend. boyfriend is only one, you can only focused on him, but friends, you can do it randomly.. I'm a random people :)
For me, If I want people love me, I'm doing it with sharing my love with them, and I won't stop to love them. I don't know where I get this phrase, but as simple as - If you want being love, you must loved others first-

I don't need a boyfriend, I just need love. So, it's not necessary to have a boyfriend just to be loved.

"If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as friend 4ever ♥- Quote Steve Jin"

No comments: