Thursday, November 25, 2010

Confession of my friend

Another man drawn to deep confession because of his sexuality problem.
caused one girl lost partner in her life.
and the other two guys were suspect tbeing together as a partner, not bestfriend

Sometimes, it seems not fair to us, girl. Why should gay exsist in our society?God created Adam and Eva, not Adam and Steve.
but that is not their choice to born as gay,
and he couldn't denial their self that they really can't love opposite sex,
they are still a normal guy, with equal hope and happiness with us. just they couldn't love us as full.
Heard those fact so many times, still hurt my heart more. I feel they just break some image in my life. but it doesn't mean I lose any friends,
they are still the same friend of mine, that serve to have the right of being love and in love.

another case is something that makes me have a horrible feeling towards both, kind of hurt me so much, because I know them quite well, one of them hurt me before
and since the assumption was arise, I have a strong reason to accuse them.
but I hope it is not.

Really, It's not only me that hurt, It's not only me that needing.
The reality is, they need me more than I do. So, that is a enough reason to prevent me from being hurt, and excuse me to choose who the one deserve my tears.

But I still have fully heart to love them, as much as God loves me :)

No comments: