Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Loneliness

One of my Assignment due last Monday, It's an Opinion piece place where you can express your self with any style that you want to adopt. feeling exited? of course! excited till I couldn't choose which one I wanted to do.. and basically, I just leave it and going do it after weekend, in the other words LAST MINUTE WORK!

But, Amazingly, It's done just in time! you know what... God is awesome :)
and this is the result....

So, I don’t want to be lonely.

Seeking of the right solution that world has offered, with the right base.


“Nobody wants to be lonely” that is what Christina Aguilera and Ricky Martin said in the year of 2001 through their song. Because of their beautiful voices that harmonize one to another and the lyrics that reflect the real situation of most people’s life, this song was famous in that era. But why after 9 years passed, every time we heard about the phrase, it seems really true?

The feeling of loneliness, sometimes come strangely. It will change us dramatically to be another person that we are not supposed to be. It’s drawn us to the deepest feeling that might destroy our senses of human, heaps of feelings appear to hate everyone who letting us to be lonely and wished not be born in the earth.

Actually, that was my thought before I realize that I never be alone.

In the ages of 21, I have a freedom to choose in which group I belong to. I came across many community and friendship, trying so many ways to make them accept me and wish that they could give me the solution and fill my emptiness. But, Several times I had failed to come out from this situation, seeking of the solution to avoid the emptiness that I’ve always feel. I never get the answer until I came into this thought.

So, do you know what loneliness is? Word is never being fully understood before we give the real meaning into it. Loneliness is basically the feeling in which people will experience a strong sense of emptiness. Loneliness came because of the isolation that we feel in our heart. In most of the people, the feeling of isolation came from the experience of missing someone that dearly to us at the past. The feeling of lonely it’s truly come from our soul desire.

When soul realizes that what we are doing in life is not worth it, soul will start to search the real meaning of our life. In this point, the desire of getting to know God is increase because everything in this world centered in our creator which is God. Soul will be able to get you into the deepest meaning of life, by looking for the best direction into it.

In the other words, the only thing that you need is fulfil your inner thirst to God. Whenever you experience the loneliness, although you have a great achievement, a perfect life with great people surround you, but until you successful to fulfil your spiritual needs, you will always feel the loneliness upon you.

Come on, there is nothing to be proud of doing everything alone, right? Even in the first creation, God doesn’t want us to be lonely, that is why he created us in pairs (Genesis 2:18). But life makes us choose our own way whether we want to be alone or couple. And when you have a close relationship with God –because God is a person that you can always come and talk to- you will never know what you get, I can say that is more than you expected. (Matthew 6:33) “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well”


The next thing that you need to do is, to find the right community that can guide you into deep relation with Him. You need to have the right people who can help you find the right vision and mission in of your life, otherwise, it will harder for you to do it alone. You need to have the right community where you can share your feeling with, knowing the way you think, because you have the same belief. and they can guide you to find the real meaning of your life.

Your community will determine how deep you are growing in the spirit, and they also determine who you are. They will guide you and give your more knowledge of what you are supposed to do in life. Because the soul is seeking of the true values in life. The most important thing is, they will give you support unconditionally, with practicing the belief that God has given. With learning how to caring and loving one another, will help you to find out the real meaning of life and give the clear direction into it.

Although loneliness sometimes unavoidable, but knowing that there is a person that will never leave me alone, and always beside me, it’s really relieve me from any odds feeling that will block me to achieve my goals in life. And knowing that there are brothers and sisters in Christ that will always support me unconditionally, and show me the love that God has teach us, really lighten my burden in life. This experience works for me, and it’s not impossible to happen in your life. Just believe in your faith and find the right purpose in your life with God.


Yea... I know, It's kind of inflowing.. but I will try my best to improve.
start to falling in love with writing

No comments: