Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DREAMS COME TRUE II



I never thought that it will happen to me again,
after last semester,i had a lot of fun hang out with rendy&aldi
with a lot of dreams come true
and after those bored day... and we take our own group
I never though that happiness still be here..

I was totally in the new friendship ,with new friend and unexpected situation
It was really amazing!

We went hang out together and end in the Putra Jaya...
which is my dream to be there..
In the bridge, and had some photo session with them.
OMG... i feel that we always have a hope to raise our dream
and i felt free there...to express my self, with a new people around me,
only me... to be my self
a new friend, with a pure thought.. get to know each other
I feel like I don't want to end my day... just wanna be with you guys for now..for along day..


till we meet the contrast between us...


I really thank for this..



God always have his own way to make me cheer
Thanks God....

Dreams come true In the first of December


No comments: