Monday, December 8, 2008

Thx friend

I spent this week a long with you guys..
So many things happen between us..
start with get to know each other, and end with had a lot of fun..
hang out together and share the day
mostly we get our food together, till I can't denie that I'm influence with that
laugh, fight, argue between us..
our friendship was amazing to me!

Now, time to say "good bye" and " take care"
time will not unforgetable until we have a farewell..
and It's end so sweet..
till I can just say thanks to God, cause give you guys to me, in my spare time.
you are part of the best memories In my life!

Time will separate us..
we don't know about 3 months later
are we going together again?

Honestly,..... I WILL MISS YOU GUYS..



anton si Mempeng!


Rendi Si complain


Loren so cool!


and honda civic which is follow us anywhere


^___________^
BIG SMILE BECAUSE OF YOU
*thx buat nyo2 yg sudah ngajak aku jalan2, shopping, and nemeni kemana aja. Anton yang udah nganterin, njagain, dan kasih banyak ide baru. I will miss you guys! ^^

No comments: