Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Second time I watch Twilight..-it 's my first time watch same movie twice
yeah,the feeling gone slowly..
I mean...the story was touched, and I know Golden cinema try to shorter the time with cut some of the dialog, It's irritating man!

I become more understand of the story, some part that I miss last time I get it now,
and yeah I know where my feeling begin..

1st =
when Edward save Bella from the drunker guys, and they had lunch and he said " I can't stay away from you"
Bella answer "so don't"
*jedeng jedeng...

2nd =
when they go to forest and do the confession . Edward show her how he look like under the sun "this is why we are different from you, I have a skin of killer"
Bella said "you are beautiful"
and when Edward say " i can't read your mind,so please tell me what do you feel now"
Bella said " I'm scared"
Edward said " good"
Bella said " I'm not scared of you, but i scared to loosing you"
* teetttoootttt

3rd = when Edward want to run Bella from James he said "you are my life now"

4th = in the prom night... they dancing and Bella said want to be with him forever.

yeap..they make our heart blossom with the story, but anyway, for you that still recall it please wake up!
It's just a fairytale...or imagination from Stephenie...
It's never happen in the real life...
and also Edward Cullen...He is not cool at all,
the story make them blend and looks gorgeous. I don't think In the reality they are.

but I do love the story.

No comments: