Monday, December 15, 2008

my holiday story

Hey Hey Hey...I'm at home now!
holiday is the best part of activity, and I'm on the way to enjoy this! ahaha
anyway..finally I got the TWILIGHT book in 12 December. the price is highest than Ringgit. Original from US,but I don't know it seems very expensive. Rp 164.800 with 10% discount, it's about 40RM . So I decide to bought two first (I plan to buy all 4 books.lolz) first because I'm afraid that I can't finish it, and second, because in Malaysia it's much more cheaper.
now I'm reading it.
so far the story still in the line. not much different as people say
but,honestly some part from the book are changed in the movie. but the point still there.
It's easy for me to understand coz I can imagine how Bella or Edward look like, and increase my curiosity .

For information, I'm at Solo now. the place where my BF stay. yeah pretty fun so far. I enjoy it.
I love his place, I love his behave, I love his life, I love his friend, I love they way he treat me. I can stand of it. haha..
future please tell me something!! give me hope to get the right father to my future kids.lolz

In the way I went to Solo.. I had interesting experience.
okay, I was went to solo with new travel agent, and it's a bit expensive than usual.
the condition inside the car was totally the same,It's more expensive because the restaurant more advance.

I was sitting beside one women, she is about 35, she is like my auntie, the smell and behave. make me automatically feel comfort.
She talk to me kindly and friendly. I like the way she treat me, she cherish me and caress. It make me want to lunch with her and waiting for her.
but..BUT, after lunch, when we continue our journey, she start to pinch my thigh. but it's moving, till went a bit inside my pants!! almost touch my V..DAMN!
I touch her hand,ask her to stop indirectly and she she did. she said "gemes" ( I can't find the right word to describe it, kind want to pinch because I'm chubby)
but, It's just different! I felt that she try to molest me..the way she did it, like..OMG damn hornie!
then when I try to avoid her, I sit a bit straight, and she touch my waistline almost in side panties,I lay Immediately...
after that I pretend to sleep and ignore her.
what an experience!...fiuh~

but really..till now I can't sure my self that is an molest action! .........

okay...I'll continue next time..^^

1 comment: