Thursday, December 18, 2008

dreams

yeha!
finally, the day before yesterday night I dream of failed one of my subject!
usually when I dream of that, I will pass all my Subject and now I optimist!!
I't not a supervision or ritual or what.
but In my dream I was failed my biology subject (because before I slept I read twilight book which is always had problem in biology lab)
actually,
I'm afraid of IMC subject,coz Mr.Ben is a New lecturer, and still adaptation with the curriculum, make me a confuse when he explained.not only me..you can ask other people :(

and yey for Solo
the city full of YUMMY food
I had a lot of fun with my meal everyday
this Wednesday, all my meal are DAMN GREAT!
start with Soto special Solo, Resoles Semarang, Hula-hula very simple but nice(egg with sambal and vegetable), and Rica-rica dog..which is DAMNNN NICEEE MAN!!!!!
OMG OMG..I Love solo...ahahhahahahah
and I hope I'm not getting fatter here...LOLz

I'm still be here till Sunday.

No comments: