Saturday, November 29, 2008

18 moths

every 28 It's my anniversary..
yeah, many things happen between me and my boyfriend
today is our 18 months...i feel that we just met last month,but it have been 18 months..
happy...

what's different between us?
hmm..i just realize that i don't know how my life will be withouth him
he has been fill my day for 18 months, and we pass a lot of things,
although we are have Long distance relationship
many thing was change, because of him
yeah...
i know that my love and his love not as flare as first time,
like.. we not really thing about each other, not as care as last time
but when we just stop our activity, and have a break
we really miss each other rather than before.

i know it will not ever-after
but, now i stat thingking..how it will be over.
(because i really need him)

this is his comment for me...
9 comments






I reply him as well.. ^^


"thx ya dut buat 18 bulan ini, doaku semoga kamu tambah ganteng,tambah sayang dan tambah sugih...ahahaha . luph you so much, muuuaaccchhhh"



1 comment:

-ay4- said...

hey, babe..!!!
sry fr late wishes.. anyway, i wish fr eternal relationship fr both of u.. U guys had a great relationship anyways.. didn't think u guys can survive fr 18 months and it makes both you strong and stronger.. It's an amazing...

cheer up..
n
wish u all d best...!!!





^_^
Aya