Monday, November 17, 2008

to the past

tomorrow is my first day for final exam..hmm exactly 12 hours from now.
advertising..which is my major
honestly, i don't really think about it..coz i my mind turns into different things.
...my high school friends.
so many people i meet, from my life in the past.
people that left something in my hearth..in some condition in my life.
whether it's pain or Happy..they still important for me.

i cannot lie,every single profile that I've been open,are make me surprised.
they quite famous in high school -in some condition..lol-
and we've been contact each other yet, since one and a half year (is had been to long?)
i really proud of them, because some of them are survive to maintain their relationship..
fiuh...i don't know how long already...
but they still together..


WheZt & Sheila


Bobby & Ocha

some of them are grow up and make a changes in their life with have a boyfriend and girl friend.

as i know, when we was in high school they really closed to the relationship..like still finding something..
yeah,but now.. they find what they want...i really proud of it.
Agni and couple

Yohan and couple

and guys,
sorry for using your picture in my blog. (maybe it's your personal pic)
i just want to write about you all...what i feel now, and..
actually it's amazing.
i just realize, now, we taking our own way..
like..what we want to be.
it's just..so different..yeah..now we are different
We are not the same school...we don't really contact each other
but..we still have connection...we are friend..
and i wouldn't forget it ^^
love ya!

No comments: