Monday, November 3, 2008

because yeehuey TAG me

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
- couples
2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
-smart, funny, cuek,egoist, easy to give up.
3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
- when we had dating
4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
- aku merasa bersyukur kenal ma kamu
5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
- he is my boyfriend
6. If she/he become your enemy, you will..
- he never be my enemy
7. If she/he become your lover, he has to improve on..
- improve in his attitude,they way he think, and his behaviour
8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
- He cheat
9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
-hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah
10. The overall impression of her/him is..
- he is a kind person
11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
- I'm a individual person,a bit weird, like to take photo
12. The character of you for yourself is?
- ill try to be nice to all. and make my self comfortable
13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- when i drop, i will hate everyone,and also my self.
14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
- no body's perfect
15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
- very very thanks because u want to be part of my life,thx to always call me,ask me and like me.sometimes u may hurt me,but its ok. im not a erfect people that always smile in front of you..but deep indside my hearth,i really want to make you all happy beside me.

TAG : winda, febri,melvin,aya,adjie.

No comments: