Thursday, November 27, 2008

Reasons why i going/not going to club tonight

fiuh~
again....I'm facing this problem in front of my face!!
no one can help,no one can answer.
so i use this media for me to get my decision

7 reason why i go to club tonight
1. because my classmate will go
2. to chill with them (if not maybe they will abandon me?)
3. I don't want to miss the time with them (i will miss some story)
4. i want to use my dress - first dress
5. My best friend go, so maybe i need to see what happen with them,maybe stop something if i can
6. Maybe i can take a good picture there?
7. nothing to do tonite

7 reason why i don't want to go club tonight
1. I don't really need to go,because I'm not stress,i cheer enough
2. I don't want to see them do crazy things(it's annoying)
3. I can't help them or scold them if they do it (because their freedom),
4 I will feel helpless if that's happen and that will hurt me
5. I don't want to hurt my self if i saw inappropriate behaviour.
6. I can't drink
7. I'm not enjoying clubbing

OMG why it's always HARD !
do i need to say.. NO , or just go ahead...
my hearth say NO! my mind say YES!
T_T

No comments: