Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December...time for Reflextion

okay, seems it's already December.. time for reflect back what I have done this year.. let's see what i've got for 2012 resolution 

So my 2012 resolution going to be many things; and most of it connecting to my future in Indonesia. trying to get it in details..
  1. driving skills ;I'm not going to go out to work BEFORE I know how to drive a car, till I got lisence! ok that's going to be hard, but I want to be independent
  2. trying harder ; I promise to get jobs exclude my mom's bussiness, and I'm not going to complain about anything, just accept the situation, trying to survive, and figure out how to be master on it, include my service in the place that God will put me, get the balance on it. achieve something, moving around for experience, as well as saving more money.
  3. maintaining; im going to be seriously maintaining my body  -in detail - I'm going to regulary work out, go to skin care, and do products to maintain my performance. it's gonna be tough as well because I'm not use to it anymore when I'm in australia
  4. I'm going to hold on my relationship.. go ALL IN, in the way that If I'm going to help Dion, I'm not going to be like you is your problem, not my problem. but I will going like your problem is my problem, something wrong with you, is something wrong with me as well. trying to build trust and faith on each other, plus support in God's faith. even though I need to be long distance with him *again
let see what I have achieved:

DRIVING SKILLS? CHECKED, i've got lisence as well, drives out city too

WORKING? i think more than my mom's. i have tried working on cross accessories wit brand called " Val's accesories" dedicated to my friend. making an Online shop, "Pelangi Online" which quite good and wedding organizer called "rewang  manten" although not really in progress now, make a branding for brothers grooming called "Cihwa hwa house of doggie" and Kennel called "IDEFIX" and last Im trying to selling supplement called "herbal life"
eventhough it's still scattered around but i think CHECKED!

march 2012

april 2012
april 2012

may 2012

september 2012

november 2012
Soo.. prety good aye?

MAINTAINING BODY?  Hmmm that could be continue till next year, bacause my pimples had gone and now seems back, and i gaining 4kg since in Indonesia...

RELATIONSHIP? CHECKED! That was REALLLY REALLY GOOOD... God strengthen our relationship although is not even easy in the first place, but it was really progress since we have an healthy relationship, and serve God together..

what else I have done out of my check list...hmmnm

- pretty good adapt with condition, blitar or Indonesia.. friend come and go, but still keep in touch. renovate shop, only for wallpaper and light. some of the arrangement. mam's shop is still in progress. like we are thingking to open another shop in suburb and build our shop bigger, as well as renovate the other one, pretty tough job but i will do that
- i have a great room, with wardrobe and air cond :)
- community who support me, from mine is Sel Maria Joseph, and from Dion last time was Harvest , but now not really go to that communtiy because dion has moves


so I think it is time to think about RESOLUTION 2013....

No comments: