Monday, January 2, 2012

2012? Time for new resolutions


Christmas has been passed, and I am in the year of 2012.
I'm spending time with my family, many things happen recently, and I believe it's for our own good. plety of funny stories from my mom's whose trying to be "mom" and turned it as a disaster. L.O.L
anyway, this kind of boring new year, i spent in bu Asanah's house beause I was SICK!, high fever, cold, but good thing is I spent the last seconds of 2011 and the first second of 2012 with people that i love the most, and love me more, not strangers, not someone who I choose to be. I was in the phone with my boyfriend which 2,5 hours different
one thing that unbelieveable with this new year is I'm not alone anymore, I have a boyfriend, eventhough just on the phone, but his presence is here :) hope we could spend next new year together sayang :)

it's going to be a tough year for me, ever since I need to going back to Indonesia and find a job, harder because my relationship in uncertainty, as always... if we can go far, really it's because God's grace, and really it's God's plan...untill now I can really feel what happen with us is really God's plan. I will never insist or resist anything, because this is one miracle who happen in my life..  I'm gonna fight for it.

So my 2012 resolution going to be many things; and most of it connecting to my future in Indonesia. trying to get it in details..

  1. driving skills ;I'm not going to go out to work BEFORE I know how to drive a car, till I got lisence! ok that's going to be hard, but I want to be independent
  2. trying harder ; I promise to get jobs exclude my mom's bussiness, and I'm not going to complain about anything, just accept the situation, trying to survive, and figure out how to be master on it, include my service in the place that God will put me, get the balance on it. achieve something, moving around for experience, as well as saving more money.
  3. maintaining; im going to be seriously maintaining my body  -in detail - I'm going to regulary work out, go to skin care, and do products to maintain my performance. it's gonna be tough as well because I'm not use to it anymore when I'm in australia
  4. I'm going to hold on my relationship.. go ALL IN, in the way that If I'm going to help Dion, I'm not going to be like you is your problem, not my problem. but I will going like your problem is my problem, something wrong with you, is something wrong with me as well. trying to build trust and faith on each other, plus support in God's faith. even though I need to be long distance with him *again

yeah that's pretty much 4 point that I want to achieve in 2012, and hopefully everything going well

No comments: