Sunday, January 15, 2012

leaving Adelaide

tik tok tik tok tik tok...,


nggak nyangka waktu berjalan cepet banget.. it has been 1,5 years, adelaide and me become a good friends, many things happen which couldn't describe by an essay. It was wonderfull!
dimana ak oleh bertemu teman teman baru, menamah banyk pengalaman, dan yang pasti mencapai satu perubahan dengan prosess yang nggak gampang.
Adelaide been treated me really well.
and now it's time for me to say Goodbye.
the are a tie that makes me couldn't let go Adelaide, from people who lives here and still hard to let me g (Bu As and Om Bob), but show must go on, I will leave all the memories in Adelaide, with fully gratitude back to Indonesia.
am I sad or happy? couldn't really tell the feeling.
I'm a realistic person, living in the present and future, never look to the past, so what I know is I need to move on and continue my life.
this is not the end of God's promises.. this is the begining.
The things which makes lighten my burden to let go Adelaide is, all my friends in Indonesia
there is nothing to stop me to meet them soon. esspecially Joko... I can't wait to see him!!
and more important thigs, I'm going bcak with my love ones, Dion will meet my mom, and he is the firs boyfriend who i introduced to family... He will going back with me to Indonesia...
really nothing to stop me.



Eventhough future seems so blur, but i belive When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities. thats what I belive will happen to me
I have more than a plan in Indonesia, I have courage that I will gain something more there, the challage is begin soon. 
and God made me ready :)

No comments: