Saturday, July 21, 2012

ramadhan

Finally Ramadhan is coming, this is the first time since last time I was experiencing Ramadhan in Indonesia,
Last time was 5 years ago, but in the first 3 years, I experiencing Ramadhan in Malaysia, which is a moeslem country.. but they have the alof of numbers of non moeslem, so the celebration is just between their community, maybe just a fireworks everywhere. I remember when feasting season, I could eat melayu only after 6pm, before I aet in Chinese resto or Mamak. and when I eat day time, the always have cover their resto, so the moeslem couldn't see them.


and Indonesia is the largest population of Muslim in the world, surely the celebration is more demanding.
different with Malaysia, Indonesia didn't have to do it, but in a more extreme ways, the moeslem shop close during ramadhan LOLx. espessially in Blitar, which has majority moeslem, the the Ramadan situation is more sorely. my fav place which sell soto, closed for whole ramadhan, some of the breakfast's place closed during ramadhan. will be view option then. and my shop "Pelangi" is floaded by customer! normally they bpugh a moeslem cloths or new clothes for Idul Fitri.. fiuh..  it's going to be hetic month!

but for me, the feeling of ramadhan is more odds, a week before, I need to order more gamis , so i look at online and loads of great design of gamis, they look elegant and beautiful... so, when i keep looking, i feel to wear them tooo. hahaha
anyway, just joke.. i also want to use jilbab because they so fashioned able!hahahah

some identical food will be come out soon to   welcome the season... wiii

No comments: